From Sunday 19 December 2021 we will be closed until at least 14 January 2022. Of course you can move your booking to another available date. We can be reached by mail, email@example.com.
We wish everyone happy holidays and see you next year.
To access City Skydive it is mandatory from 18 years and above to show your personal Corona Access Certificate. This will be scanned at the front desk. Please wear a face mask and keep 1,5 meter distance from each other.
Information about creating a Corona Access Certificate can be found here.
- You can only participate with a reservation. Click here to check our availability and book your flights!
- You stay at home with (mild) symptoms like a cold, cough, stuffiness or fever. You also stay at home if someone in your household has a fever or has been tested positive for COVID-19. If you have a message from a corona notify app, please stay at home.
• Indoor Skydiving is a safe activity, even in the current corona period. City Skydive has always made the health and safety of our guests and employees a priority.
• We therefore always follow the advice of the RIVM*, namely; You stay at home with (mild) symptoms like a cold, cough, stuffiness or fever. You also stay at home if someone in your household has a fever or has been tested positive for corona. If you have a message from a corona notify app, please stay at home.
• Disinfect your hands upon entry.
• Our building is equipped with a modern air treatment system that continuously supplies and removes filtered air from outside.
• All materials are continuously cleaned and washed.
• In the wind tunnel, 3.5 million m3 of air is blown per hour at 200 km/hr, which is continuously refreshed from a height of 35m.
• Your instructor will wear protective clothing and a closed helmet.
• All employees and visitors of City Skydive conform to all measures set by the RIVM (*National Institute for Public Health and the Environment).